Thursday, June 17, 2010

About a week ago, I dyed my hair pink and it's already faded. What dye has the best quality?

As a Hairdresser I would NOT BLEACH THE HAIR WHITE. Bleach is very harmful to your hair. I would avoid that at all costs. Especially if you plan on bleaching your hair then putting the hair color on top it ASAP - you will have breakage and your hair may also fall out.



First off color your hair when your hair is dirty. Secondly I would use a shampoo and condition for pink hair, it helps the color not to fade. I color my hair red which fades very fast but I keep my color looking good for about a month if I use red shampoo and condition twice a week.



Another option if you have light hair (blonde) is to use a rinse. It will not harm your hair. You put it in after you condition your hair, then blow dry. It will last until you wash your hair.



About a week ago, I dyed my hair pink and it's already faded. What dye has the best quality?

Same exact problem happened to me a few years ago. Believe it or not, I used a professional dye. Still faded. Next time, I reccommend bleaching your hair white as you can get it. It'll make the color grab much better, and don't shampoo your hair for 3 days. (Sounds gross, but it'll help out with the fading problem) and if you can, invest in a nice quality color care shampoo and condition your hair, especially your ends.



About a week ago, I dyed my hair pink and it's already faded. What dye has the best quality?

go to a salon.



About a week ago, I dyed my hair pink and it's already faded. What dye has the best quality?

There are professional dyes you can buy at stores like Sally Beauty Supply, honestly I don't know how well they work.



Lots of people I know have used the more permanent kind of Manic Panic (they have some wacky wonderful colors, too) with good success. I think it does word best if you bleach it first, but bleach is really strong and bad for your hair, so you might just wanna go with a permanent dye and do regular touch-ups every couple weeks until it holds the color better.



Good luck! I bet it looks awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union