Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fashion: Why don閳ユ獩 the lighter races dye themselves in blue/green/pink etc colors like they do their

I have almost wondered why I don閳ユ獩 see people dyed in various bright, florescent and mucky colors. Wouldn閳ユ獩 it be a great sight?



This is not a racist question. I just take it for a fact that there will be lesser/no choice for colors for darker people like me.



Fashion: Why don閳ユ獩 the lighter races dye themselves in blue/green/pink etc colors like they do their hair?

If you have dark skin you could try paint. I would recommend water based eggshell for the best finish. You might want to consider semi-gloss or matte, as these finishes are easier on the eyes. I have light skin and personally do not dye my hair unnatural colors. I think most people usually try to avoid shades of blue and purple, because it generally means they are choking to death or deceased.



Fashion: Why don閳ユ獩 the lighter races dye themselves in blue/green/pink etc colors like they do their hair?

Why would anyone of any race want to do that? The only time I see "dyed people" is at baseball/football games and perhaps Cirque de Soleil.



Fashion: Why don閳ユ獩 the lighter races dye themselves in blue/green/pink etc colors like they do their hair?

some body should start somewhere. if it clicks everybody will start doing it



Fashion: Why don閳ユ獩 the lighter races dye themselves in blue/green/pink etc colors like they do their hair?

why dont the darker races dye themselves in blue/green/pink?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union