Thursday, June 17, 2010

I want to dye the tips of my hair pink?

but i don't know what the best dye to get is or where to buy it and the best way to apply it to get good results, any body got any suggestions?



I want to dye the tips of my hair pink?

www.manicpanic.com



how dark is your hair? if its brown or darker your best of bleavhing your tips first. and then using a pink.



if your blond just do the tips. your probs better off getting some help from a frend or someone. a good idea is to put your hair up in a ponytail and get your frend to bleach the ends. and then put the pink on.



hope i helped. xx



I want to dye the tips of my hair pink?

You don't really want to. No one is going to take you seriously if you do that.



I want to dye the tips of my hair pink?

I wanna do that too!!!!! =D



i suggest going to a hairdressers. If you muck it up..well....pink dye...you can imagine what sort of problem you may have.



The hairdressers will know exactly what type of dye to use for your hair.



I want to dye the tips of my hair pink?

Lucky!



I want pink tips ahah



those are hot ;)



I want to dye the tips of my hair pink?

Find a friend here http://www.bigblackconnect.com to help you



I want to dye the tips of my hair pink?

i suggest you go to Sally's they have all sorts of different pink colors and they will tell you a really good color that will make it pop off your hair color. but its really simple to put it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union