Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have dirty blonde hair, and I am getting either red, pink, or purple highlights in hair. HELP!?

Ok so I have natural, long, *almost* brunette hair. I have never dyed it. I have a hair appointment in the early summer to get my hair highlighted. I am paying it with my own money, and I am really excited. Here are my questions:



1. I either want to get red, pink, or purple, which will show up the best?



2. I also either want to get them under my hair or like real highlights, I am pretty sure I am going to layer my hair with a swoop cut for the bangs. Is this ok?



3. I heard that I may have to bleach my hair, I hope not!



4. And finally, hair fades quicker in the summer, so I was thinking once in the begginning of June and once in the middle of July, will it be out if school starts around August 20th?



Thank you sooo much, please answer me!



I have dirty blonde hair, and I am getting either red, pink, or purple highlights in hair. HELP!?

Ok im gonna try as hard as i can to answer your questions so bear with me!



Answer to question...



1. I think that you should get dark red highlights! That is what im hoping to get though i have dark brown hair! I think it will show up great but not too much that thats the first thing you look at every time a person looks at you!



2.Id say alittle under but more ontop if you can! you will have some more color under your hair too so it wont look like your hair is in one color on top and one color on the bottom when you put your hair in a pony tail! Also dont put ANY highlites on your bangs!



3. I dont think you will have to unless you do pink or purple! Im really not sure on this one thogh!



4.Get your hair died in June and then once it has faded out quite a bit that make another appointment! Dont make one to early thogh!



Okay thats all i have! Hope I could help and good luck! Have Fun!



I have dirty blonde hair, and I am getting either red, pink, or purple highlights in hair. HELP!?

red really goes with dirty Blondie hair and i really love purple{its my fave. color} but i think you should go with the red



I have dirty blonde hair, and I am getting either red, pink, or purple highlights in hair. HELP!?

WHAT COLOUR DO YOU USUALLY WEAR WHEN GOING FOR A FANCY OUTING ? WHAT'S THE COLOUR OF YOUR EYES ? GO FOR A COLOUR THAT NOT ONLY BRINGS OUT YOUR EYES, BUT ALSO GOES WITH MOST OF YOUR CLOTHES AND SKIN TONE. GOOD LUCK .



I have dirty blonde hair, and I am getting either red, pink, or purple highlights in hair. HELP!?

i think red will show up best from personal experiences because my hair is dark brown...i think it is really cute if you get it under but it will look good in highlights too..i don't think you have to bleach your hair depending on the color you choose..they would only want to do to help the color show up..i don't think that it will be gone by the time that school starts but you probably will need to get your roots touched up..



I have dirty blonde hair, and I am getting either red, pink, or purple highlights in hair. HELP!?

Use our Cobra Hair Kit



Remember to visit www.singhherbals.4t.com



We Singh Herbals introduce ourself as a 5 Generations %26amp; 163 Year old Ayurvedic Company of India.



COBRA HAIR KIT is a BOON in real sense for hair. If used as per the prescribed method and for the prescribed period arrest hair fall, increase thickness of hair strand and promote hair growth several times.



If you have a desire of having long, beautiful and healthy hair, flowing down your waist? If yes, then the solution is Cobra Kit (Cobra Hair Oil %26amp; Shampoo) a 200 year old Ayurvedic formula.



With Cobra Hair Extension treatment you can have up to 150 cm long hair within a few months with 200 years old well tried formula.



Cobra hair kit is a unique formulation prepared from the extracts of Bhringraj, amla, Nimbu, Amervela, Neem, jatamansi, olive oil, almond oil and many rare herbs with a lot of hard work.



If used as per the prescribed method and for the prescribed period increase growth of hair upto 2-3 inches a month. Any health individual can get long ,thick, black and shinning hair within few weeks.



How to Use :



椋?Wash your hair well with Cobra Hair Shampoo, to make your scalp dust free to enable deep penetration of the oil into the hair roots.



椋?Apply Cobra Hair Oil on the scalp and massage it gently with finger tips for ten minutes.



椋?The applied oil should be left on the scalp for minimum for 24 hours or at least 2 hour.



椋?Repeat oiling daily for best results.



椋?Always wash your hair with Cobra Shampoo twice a week.



椋?You may give your scalp a hot towel treatment every week i.e. soak the towel in hot water (Under the tolerance limit ) and wrap it on the head till the cooling of the towel. Repeat this for 6-7 times.



椋?Also take 'Val Sudar capsule' for best results.



Side Effects



Cobra Kit being a complete Ayurvedic preparation from rare herbs which is completely harmless on your hair, skin %26amp; body.



Indications



If used as per the prescribed method and for the prescribed period increase growth of hair upto 2-3 inches a month. Any health individual can get long ,thick, black and shinning hair within few weeks. Cobra Tel %26amp; Shampoo are made with whole herb extracts that capture the full healing intelligence of each plant for maximum potency and effectiveness. Especially blended for dry, brittle %26amp; life less hair, these formulations contain only life-giving botanical and pure essential oils in a completely natural base.



Registered Office



Singh Herbals, C/o Hakim Hardit Singh,



Adda Bazar, Tarn Taran, Punjab 143401 (INDIA)



Tel: +91-1852-500452, Cell : +91-93565-79768



e-mail: baljinder19762003@yahoo.som



baljindersandhu1976@hotmail.com



www.singhherbals.4t.com



We are online, questions welcome form 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM IST

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union