Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm thinking about straightening my hair, and I have those straightening creams, I have the L&#

I know I have to use it before I straighten it, but should I use it after to keep my hair from being frizzy, or would it make it more frizzy due to the liquid?



I'm thinking about straightening my hair, and I have those straightening creams, I have the L'oreal pink one.

Lemon Juice does not make you hair lighter i doesn't do much but make it less greasy, once you wash it. Don't worry I did the exact same thing, but here is what you can do. I read in a magazine the you can spray chaminolle tea in your hair. First mix it in with some water and heat in the microwave for 20 seconds. Then let it cool because you don't want it to go on you scapl hot. (I do not want you to get burnt) Then put it in a spray bottle or just poor it on ur hair. Sit in the sun for about 20 minutes a little more if your hair is thicker. And then rinse it out. You hair should be lighter withen a day and if you have any natural highlights it works REALLY well. Hope this helps sorry the lemon juice didn't work! -A



I'm thinking about straightening my hair, and I have those straightening creams, I have the L'oreal pink one.

Usually there is a separate product for afterwards, usually called "shine" - if you use the cream after you straighten your hair it might make your hair look greasy and heavy. I've been using the shampoo/conditioner for straightening hair and then the cream and then blow dry hair and spray on the shine. It works pretty dang good!



I'm thinking about straightening my hair, and I have those straightening creams, I have the L'oreal pink one.

well i have in the past used the gel or cream- what ever you want to call it- but it only makes my hair oily looking. on some products it says on the bottle if you can use it for frizzy hair. it would only make your hair more frizzy if you put your hair under hot temperatures. good luck with your hair! :p



I'm thinking about straightening my hair, and I have those straightening creams, I have the L'oreal pink one.

Have you ever seen Kirsten Dunst in 'Interview with the Vampire''? Well, that's how my hair is naturally. I just straightened it. First thing after you wash your hair, blow dry it. After, use a good hair straightner, one that you buy a hair salon for about $150-$250. the most important thing is to use hair serum.Joico from K-Pak works like a dream as does Marc Anthony moisture gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union