Sunday, June 20, 2010

Can you put anything on your hair after you put Pink oil Mositurizer?

Will anything happen to hair If I put Pink oil moisturizer, and than Spritz on it after to maintain the frizz?



What if I put Condition Gel after I put the moisturizer to maintain the frizz?



Is there anything that I can put on hair after I put pink oil moisturizer too maintain the frizziness?



The reason why I ask is because, I want to be sure that I can put anything else, so that I can braid my homeboyz hair. Too keep it from lookin frizzy.



Can somebody give me some advise or pointers.



Thanks



Can you put anything on your hair after you put Pink oil Mositurizer?

do you want the hair to be frizzy. you know black people have the kinkiest hair in the world. you need to try to straighten is and see how it looks. hair grease and pink oil should do enough spritz just makes hair hard hair is better braided nappy any ways



Can you put anything on your hair after you put Pink oil Mositurizer?

I AGREE WITH BLACK DIVA PINK OIL WILL DO IT. DON'T ADD ANYTHING ELSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union