Thursday, June 17, 2010

My gf wants to dye my hair pink. Should i do it?

only if u want to cuz lets face it u aint gonna be together forever



My gf wants to dye my hair pink. Should i do it?

Yeeeeeees!



My gf wants to dye my hair pink. Should i do it?

Do what the girl tells you to do :)



My gf wants to dye my hair pink. Should i do it?

Maybe for halloween ..... lol



My gf wants to dye my hair pink. Should i do it?

Your gf shouldn't force you to do anything---do it only if YOU want to do it. It is YOUR hair after all, and you are the one that is going to look in the mirror every day and see it.



My gf wants to dye my hair pink. Should i do it?

only if you want to do it too



its your hair...not hers



My gf wants to dye my hair pink. Should i do it?

GO FOR IT HEHE ive been pink its kool (im a lad to)



My gf wants to dye my hair pink. Should i do it?

sure, just make it your pube's not the hair on your head.



My gf wants to dye my hair pink. Should i do it?

dude why are you letting your girlfriend decide the way you look?! if you want to go for it otherwise its definetly a no.



My gf wants to dye my hair pink. Should i do it?

I don't know why you don't have an opinion of this yourself, but I would say No. Ask your girl why pink? Is it some sort of dominance thing?



Oh, and don't let her talk you into bleaching your hair out and putting a fire engine red on it either. That will turn pink.



good luck with both subjects.



My gf wants to dye my hair pink. Should i do it?

Ask yourself why you want to dye it. Are you looking for attention?



If you like the color pink and have no other reason, then you should.



My gf wants to dye my hair pink. Should i do it?

Depends on how much you like her. If its really serious, then i would say yes. But if you think that there's a chance you could break up in the near future, then no. you dont want to be stuck with pink hair if she isnt even your g/f anymore!



My gf wants to dye my hair pink. Should i do it?

If you think you'd look good w/ pink hair then go for it!



My gf wants to dye my hair pink. Should i do it?

no, only if you want to do it (and by asking this question you don't really want to )



My gf wants to dye my hair pink. Should i do it?

Your an Idiot. You ask this question all the time, or similiar ones. Get a life, you are boring



My gf wants to dye my hair pink. Should i do it?

i duno, but pink dun sound nice on guy...



but it will make ur gf happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union