Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pink hands?

So... I've never died my hair before (at least by myself) I had someone strip my hair and I got a bottle of pink dye. Well now I have pink hair... and pink hands because I completely forgot about the gloves. I got a lot of it off, so it's not a burning pink, it's faded, but I didn't know if someone had any secrets to getting the rest of it off.



Pink hands?

Ack! Pink is hard to get out... when I dye my hair, I use head %26amp; shoulders shampoo - it helps a bit to get the color out. It will fade the rest of the way in a few days. Also, try using a good exfoliating scrub or a loofah.



Pink hands?

Try using acetone nail polish remover on them. I think that should do the trick.



Pink hands?

Go to a salon they will usually give you some of this clear stuff for free. They usually do it for you to. It happened to me with black lol and most of it came off! Good Luck!



Pink hands?

If you go to Sally's Beauty supply or any other beauty supply in your area, they have special anointments to help remove hair dye. Also, try mouthwash or Palmolive and Nair hair remover.



good luck! :)



Pink hands?

You have gotten most of it off so now you just have to wait. I dyed a sink by accident with that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union